Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

shipping to Canada

hey,

I was wondering if anyone new for sure, if bauer ships to canada off the internet i ask because I kno easton doesn't but I really want the XXX stick, and chances are it'll be 300$ here when it is only like 220$ can. there..so ya,thanx for n e help..

P.S. If anyone can think of any alternatives for shipping if they can't ship it to me in Canada that'd be great to.

Unless you manage to get it shipped USPS you'll get killed on the extras and will pay at least as much as your LHS will charge. My advice is to ask someone on the board to wait for it, take a look around ebay, or take a road trip.

eazy, the shipping to canada is usually bout' 20, and if the product is made in Canada,the U.S. or mexico there is no duty and bauer sticks are made in canada or mexico so they're won't be any duty so it'll be like 199.99 american which is 245 can. plus 15% tax, 282..chances are the stick is gunna go for about 299.99 here so that is like 70$ dollars saved..Also i don't kno if it applies to canada but most sites have free shipping on things over 150$.....

Free shipping within the continental US, I've tried to buy a few products and they were going to charge me extra fee's to come to Canada from within the store. I'm not completely sure how it goes, but I wouldn't risk it. However if you're sure their won't be duties it will not be bad at all. I was told that they way they work is that no matter what comes across from the US they will add boarder or duty fee's to at least match the cdn MSRP.

I am almost 100 % postive that you will get slapped with duties if you buy from any legitimate store in the states.

Every time I bought something from a US store I got hit with duties.

i like the curves, flexes and shape of bauers better.

What curve from bauer do you like? The inno curves pretty much cover the spectrum. To an extent anyway.