Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Rink Rat Wheel?

I was wondering if anyone had any information on the new rink rat wheel? All I know so far is that it is on the new mission Axiom line and I have heard it referred to as their new “slit wheel”. Its good to see they are coming out with something new, I have been using their hornets now almost exclusively for a couple years. Hopefully this wheel will be even better. If anyone could shed some more light on the new wheel(s) that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure new info on them will follow up soon now that the Mission Axiom line has pretty much gone public. I am pretty sure Rink Rat was recently just bought out, hence the logo switch up and what not. Hopefully that is signs of good things to come with their new wheels.

I'm sure new info on them will follow up soon now that the Mission Axiom line has pretty much gone public. I am pretty sure Rink Rat was recently just bought out, hence the logo switch up and what not. Hopefully that is signs of good things to come with their new wheels.

If you dont find anything out soon, Ill check it out at NARCh and update you all.

If you dont find anything out soon, Ill check it out at NARCh and update you all.

I herd they are keeping the Hot Shot and Hornet but adding a higher end wheel. Just rumors though.