Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

flex on tapered shaft

hey,

I know some people have been telling that because of the tapered(lower kick point)shaft...the shaft feld more like a 95-90(if it a 100 flex) they doesnt feel like 100 flex on one piece...Do i'm wrong?? can some one confim me this

so here ya go...i'M considering buying a R2 XN10 with a syns blade but i don't know which flex to get....i'M using a 85 flex z-bubble and a 5.0 flex (franklin air core according to the flex chart it like a 100 flex)

I'm 6 feet(without skate) 180 pound...14 and half year old...what you think would be the best for me guys??

quick question.....can the synthesis fit a standard blade when flipped over?

It would sort of defeat the purpose of having a tapered shaft, but I think they fit.

so if the standard fits on the synthesis then whats the big deal with the inno dual fit? i mean if every tapered shaft can fit standard blades then wat makes the dual fit so unique from the others??

so if the standard fits on the synthesis then whats the big deal with the inno dual fit? i mean if every tapered shaft can fit standard blades then wat makes the dual fit so unique from the others??

Because Inno says the Dual Kick has a kickpoint engineered at each end.

naw inno does their kickpoint thing differently than most companies. they actually use dif types of graphite to make the stick kick in a dif place, rather than using the actual thickness of the shaft like easton and most other companies do, altho they have tapered shafts as well. the inno sticks all have an engineered kcikpoint unlike eastons ultralite type sticks that have "differential" flex.