Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sav25

Mission Axiom Sizing

Hi guys

Does anyone have any info on the Mission Axiom sizing?

I wont be able to try them on as they wont be over here int he UK for at least 6 months, so am going to pre-order from Hockey Monkey.

I'm currently using 10EE Mission Lieutentants - anyone know what I should go for with the Axioms?

Cheers

SAV25,

The Axiom sizing will run similar to last year's SE line up. If you are in a 10EE Lieutenant then you are going to be in a 9EE in the Axiom line up. If you like them real snug them you might go with an 8.5EE? Just guessing but are you a 10.5-11 shoe size?

Enjoy!

SAV25,

The Axiom sizing will run similar to last year's SE line up. If you are in a 10EE Lieutenant then you are going to be in a 9EE in the Axiom line up. If you like them real snug them you might go with an 8.5EE? Just guessing but are you a 10.5-11 shoe size?

Enjoy!

Sean, if I wear a 6.5D in the One95 right now, will the 6.5D be perfect in the T9/T8? I know that they are based off of the Supreme last.