Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Just got my Mission T9 Skates.

I just got some Mission T9's in a 6.5D. I had Mission He10000's 6.5D before that and they fit my feet perfect. The T9's feel way bigger than the He10000's, I understand they were designed/made by different people. But would a RX60 or RX25 fit closer to the He10000 or the T9? Anyone know?

Stock,

Sorry to say but your right they are most likely bigger. Two years ago when the Boss SE model skates were released, Mission skate sizing was changed to be the same as Bauer skate sizing. For example my shoe size in Nike's are a 11.5 and skate size is 10D. Hope this helps. Sounds like you for sure need a smaller skate size.

Stock,

Sorry to say but your right they are most likely bigger. Two years ago when the Boss SE model skates were released, Mission skate sizing was changed to be the same as Bauer skate sizing. For example my shoe size in Nike's are a 11.5 and skate size is 10D. Hope this helps. Sounds like you for sure need a smaller skate size.

I wear a Nike size 8 and like I said wear a 6.5D Mission T9...So would the RX60 be any slimmer or less "bigger"?

I wear a Nike size 8 and like I said wear a 6.5D Mission T9...So would the RX60 be any slimmer or less "bigger"?

The RX line (RX25 is what I have experience with) is slimmer. It will likely be slimmer than the skates you had before, especially towards the heel. I went from RX25 (defective) to Solder SE (defective) to T7, all skates were in size 8D (or R in Bauer). I knew Mission built the Axiom line of skates a little different, but I was surprised on how much space I had throughout the boot (volume, toe, and especially heel). I can skate in the T7 outdoors, but I have trouble on some softer indoor surfaces because of the extra space. I bought another pair of RX25s to use indoors as they are a better fit.

I would think that if Mission fit you before, the Bauer RX line should be pretty close now. Obviously try the skates first. If you don't have a local store, inlinewarehouse.com is great (free shipping and return shipping on unused skates).

I also want to note that Bauer/Mission has been fantastic to me with customer service on their skates. Both the defective RX25 and Soldier SE skates I received last year were part of an older batch that used the same epoxy as their ice line, and had issues with separation between the outer sole and toe cap. In both cases, I either received a refund or replacement skates. The Axiom T7 skates use the new epoxy, and it looks to hold as I haven't had any issues which manifested in the first 2 months with the other skates. The new RX25s I have also appear to have the new epoxy, but I haven't had enough time to test them yet.

Thanks for the info. I dont have a local shop, but luckily I did purchase the skates from IW. I will probublly return the T9's and either down grade to the RX25(I have a brand new Hum'er frame) to stick on them or upgrade to the RX60 and just pay the diffrence. I look at it like this, I have already spent the money on the T9's(got free shipping)so if the RX60's fit me well the extra money would have been worth it.