Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missionsparta

2011 Mission Helmets

I was just looking at the new 2011 Mission Helmets. I understand that Bauer has taken over Mission and are trying to eliminate 'duplicate' products between the two entities with roller hockey and ice. But what is the point of these new helmets? They are ten steps back from the Intake helmets. The foam padding in the inside is back to the early 80's when your choice was the CCM helmet or the CCM helmet. They either should have completely eliminated the Mission helmet line or continued to make a high quality product like the Mission Intake helmets. Don't really understand what they were trying to accomplish by eliminating the high quality Intakes and coming out with these gumball-machine revisions.

Actually, the foam used in the M15 is still highly sought after for its comfort. Not too mention, VN seems to handle sweat much better than EPP, which I would think would be a pretty big issue in a roller game.