Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LBinlineJOEJOE

2011 reebok skates?

alright, as everyone has probably noticed, EVERY store has slashed the price of the 2010 reebok skates (be it 10k, 8k, 6k, etc.). i play over at the rinks - HB inline, and a couple of guys on the AIHL teams there are sporting what looks like 11k's, but with a silver/chrome tri-di. at first i thought they were ice 11k's with 9000 hum'er chassis conversion, but then i looked closer and it was a tri-di, and it wasn't the black nor white tri-di, but a really bright chrome finished looking one. anyone know anything different??

I was really hoping they'd ditch the Tri-Di... Buying three different wheel sizes is just too much of a pain. Until the wheel companies start releasing RBK/CCM 72-76-76-80 packs, I'm avoiding these like the plague.

I was really hoping they'd ditch the Tri-Di... Buying three different wheel sizes is just too much of a pain. Until the wheel companies start releasing RBK/CCM 72-76-76-80 packs, I'm avoiding these like the plague.

Ditto. I disintegrate 80mm wheels in the front position.... Imagine how quick 72mm's would go!

Well, I don't know those guys personally, but Mike always seems like a nice guy (although I've never shared more than a few words with him).

Is Josh that dude with the goofy little moustache? If so, I play against him. Pretty darn good guy, I'd say.

Could be wrong, but I was told by a supplier that not only was the Mission Ice Hockey line canned when the Bauer acquisition of Mission took place, but the Bauer Inline Hockey branch. He had stated that both were happening to get rid of competing lines and products. Anyone else hear this?

Could be wrong, but I was told by a supplier that not only was the Mission Ice Hockey line canned when the Bauer acquisition of Mission took place, but the Bauer Inline Hockey branch. He had stated that both were happening to get rid of competing lines and products. Anyone else hear this?

Bauer released the RX 60 line and I would think that they will keep producing a line under the Bauer name for Roller. I do not really see it as competing lines since Missions the past two years have had more of a supreme fit and the Bauer line being vapors. I thinks its good that they give roller players the two different fits.