Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sportzfan1985

shops around newmarket or toronto

Hey eveyone im in the market for new skates im coming from ccm o4s im thinking about going back to bauer so im looking for a few lhs around the newmarket toronto area that take used skates and have a good skate selection to choose from and friendy staff that can fit me properly all help is appreciated thanks

Hey eveyone im in the market for new skates im coming from ccm o4s im thinking about going back to bauer so im looking for a few lhs around the newmarket toronto area that take used skates and have a good skate selection to choose from and friendy staff that can fit me properly all help is appreciated thanks

All Pro Sports in Newmarket. Just off of Davis Drive near the old Newmarket plaza. They'll set you up. Great LHS, a ton of knowledge, and I think they take used. They ised to at least.

Cheers!

Duke's Source for Sports in Etobicoke has a big selection of used and new skates. One of the most reputable LHS's in the GTA

I also forgot to mention Rec Cycle and Sports in Aurora. Doug is a great guy and knows his stuff. He used to carry pro stock before it was popular to carry pro stock. He is also a very friendly and knowledgable guy, he set me up with custom pants at a great clip many years ago. I used to do all of my in store shopping there years ago. It's located on Yonge Street just South of the Ford dealership, across the road from the Howard Johnson's in Aurora.