Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blahster

HE10000 MG Chassis

Is the HE10000 the only skate this chassis came on?

I am looking for a small if anyone has one. Is there no classifieds here?

There is, but you have to have so many post or have to become a paid member(worth it!) in order to view them. I have been looking for a small MG 10000 chassis for about 2-3 years now and can not seem to come across one...So if you find any let me know.

Anyone know the post count needed?

Do you happen to know the largest Mission boot size that still gets a size small chassis?

What other Mission chassis is a 80,80,72,72 setup on the high-end like an MG? Is the chassis from the HE9500 similar? Or any other skate perhaps?

The largest size a small will fit is an 8,some say 8.5, and some say 7.5. So its just personal preference. But I would say 8. Also the MG(red frame) on the Mission 950 skate was a great frame. Also the Older Mission hi-lo pro team frame was very good. All were 80-80-72-72. Another hi-lo(80-80-72-72) frame was the Red Star Alloy frame(red frame) a strong and very light weight frame. I would love to find another one of those!

Thanks.

What I meant was, what is the largest Mission boot size from the factory that came with a size small MG chassis? I ask so I could also look for the entire skate too, rather than just a chassis.

can someone confirm that the mission HE10000 and Helium 950 skates follow missions old sizing?

also, what skate size range would the medium size chassis come on?

i want to purchase a pair of these skates for the chassis. THANKS!

Yes boot is old Mission sizing...If you want a medium frame I think 7 to 9?

when you say 7-9, arent you talking about the new sizing? what would the medium chassis come on in the old sizing? thanks

can someone confirm that the mission HE10000 and Helium 950 skates follow missions old sizing?

also, what skate size range would the medium size chassis come on?

i want to purchase a pair of these skates for the chassis. THANKS!

I have the HE5500 as yes they are the old sizing (same as shoe size..though I wear 1 size down). Also I have an 8EE and it is a Small chassis (I think, I will check later today).

when you say 7-9, arent you talking about the new sizing? what would the medium chassis come on in the old sizing? thanks

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/chassis-sizingchart.html

Maybe that will help...If your buying skates just for the frame call the place you are getting the skates from and ask, it was marked somewhere on the frames. But I would say a medium frame 8.5-10.5 give or take a half either way is what I would guess.