Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IniNew

Euless Texas Beer League

Looking for a D-League level team that plays out of Euless. Played Defense and Center in Bronze and Silver (I, and D respectively) at Nytex but I ref now and can no longer play organized at that location.

i just moved to the area from the bay area, ca and im looking for a team. looking for a B or C league team in Euless or Farmer's branch. I understand, theres no A league here anymore?? im out at drop-in's pretty often so if anyone comes out for those too, let me know!

i just moved to the area from the bay area, ca and im looking for a team. looking for a B or C league team in Euless or Farmer's branch. I understand, theres no A league here anymore?? im out at drop-in's pretty often so if anyone comes out for those too, let me know!

A league is generally held during the summer months when most players who play professionally are back in the area after the hockey season, at least at the Star Centers.

I play at nytex but i am looking to get in another league so if you hear of any teams looking for players i would be very interested

Thanks