Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

diablo42

BAUER RX25 or SUPREME one60 CONVERSION?

Decided to buy new skates. I've got new wheels and the chassis of my former skates (which I really like).

Wich one of these has the best boot?

Go with whatever skate fits your foot the best.

I agree with the above posts, whatever fits best. Though if you're planning on ordering online, consider my advice. I have the RX25s right now and have used them for the entire season. I like them, very stiff boot. Only problem is that I have a very narrow foot and seem like I struggle to get them tight. Don't know how your foot it though. I use One70s for ice hockey and they fit a lot better with my narrow foot. Hope this helps maybe match up your foot structure and make a decision.

Thanks everyone for your advice!

I live in Spain and there are no Hockeyshops in my town, so I will order online.

The only reference I have, is my actual skates(NikeBauer Vapor XXR). Very good fit for me.

There is no way I can try the Supremes.

My only concern about the Supremes one60 is the stiffnes and outlasting. Will they hold up as well as the Vapors?

I also need a new boot but have a perfectly good frame/wheels. I went into the Hockey Monkey store in Tustin and a guy there told me I could go to either Bauer or Reebok's website and get a great deal ordering boots alone. Anyone know if this is true or how to go about doing it? I've looked at both websites and can't even find an address to email and ask them if its possible.

Thanks everyone for your advice!

I live in Spain and there are no Hockeyshops in my town, so I will order online.

The only reference I have, is my actual skates(NikeBauer Vapor XXR). Very good fit for me.

There is no way I can try the Supremes.

My only concern about the Supremes one60 is the stiffnes and outlasting. Will they hold up as well as the Vapors?

I have rx25s and theyve been great. Theyre stiff but still somewhat workable. They do fit slightly narrow but they are very comfortable and conform to your foot after being baked. If you have no lhs around you it may be better to order the vapors since it would be difficult to get the chassis installed on the supremes.