Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coryroth24

Waterbury, CT

My girls got the shaft and we're stuck in lovely Waterbury, CT for a tourney after Christmas. Anyone know of any shops worth visiting around there? I know of Hamden Sports Center about 25 minute away, but other than that, I'm not sure what's there...

Hamden sports is ok, small store they have a lot of high end equipment especially skates and sticks but lack in protective. 15 mins further is Hockey Gear in Northford at the northford ice pavillion which is a lot nicer IMO and have a bigger selection. If you are near Norwalk I think there is a pure hockey. Thats what I know from living in Hamden

Hamden sports is ok, small store they have a lot of high end equipment especially skates and sticks but lack in protective. 15 mins further is Hockey Gear in Northford at the northford ice pavillion which is a lot nicer IMO and have a bigger selection. If you are near Norwalk I think there is a pure hockey. Thats what I know from living in Hamden

If you're willing to travel 25 minutes I would check out Wesco Sports in Brookfield, awesome store and tons of stuff in stock.