Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaft

Mens hockey or pickup in Shreveport

I'm going to be spending some time in Shreveport. Anyone know if there's any mens hockey or pickup in the area? There seems to be a CHL team there but haven't found any other ice rinks.

I just moved to Dallas a couple months ago, and we have a ton out here! i think its a little over an hour from there. but, my brother and i are heading to shreveport in a couple weeks for the weekend, so im hoping someone replies! good luck dude!

I just moved to Dallas a couple months ago, and we have a ton out here! i think its a little over an hour from there. but, my brother and i are heading to shreveport in a couple weeks for the weekend, so im hoping someone replies! good luck dude!

Hey Wizeguy, my time in Shreveport is almost up but I found a group that plays pickup out of the CenturyTel Center whenever they can get icetime (it's been sporadic over the holidays). You can contact them through this website: http://www.jrmudbugs.com/

Nice people, they will hook you up.