Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sniper407

t'blade White Runners

I was at my LHS today getting my new skates ordered and I decided to get t'blades put on them and the owner was talking about white runners being avalible in Europe but not the US. They are on the t' blade website at the top, but I was just wondering if anyone knows when they will be avalible here considering t' blade is a German company (German right?)...

I used the search and couldnt find anything sorry if there is a thread started ...

I know that white runners had been available in the US before. I think they had them at thepenaltybox.com. It's been a long time, so I could be wrong. They were advertised as being Elias' style of blade. If I recall, there was a $2-3 markup on them over the standard.

CCM puts white runners on their retail skates that come with t'blades out-of-the-box, so I guess the whites should be retail by now (maybe one can order them through a CCM account).

And yes, t'blade is a German company.