Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greenstripetowel

Skate Shops in Oshawa/Durham Region

Hello, I am looking for recommendations on a competent skate shop in the Oshawa area or anywhere in Durham Region(i dont mind driving a little farther for a good shop). Last shop i went to ruined my steel and i need to replace it and get a proper profile done. thanks for any help.

Procut. Two locations; one up in north Oshawa (don't know exact street) and one down south on Wentworth. I would recommend the one on Wentworth as that is where the owner works. They've been doing my skates for as long as I can remember.

You could try Bay Cycle Sports in Pickering. Its right by Don Beer arena. The guy there did my skates forever before i switched to tblades, but he still does repairs on my skate for a very good price. Its a nice little business there, just be sure to ask for Andrew so you dont have some 14 year old sharpening your skates.

Pro cut in the south east end of oshawa is great, quality work, if your in the north end of oshawa there is also a pro-cut now on simcoe street north of conlin road.