Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthPaw

Tour Spartan Pro Pant

I am looking at buying the Tour Spartan Pro Pant but am worried about the sizing. I am 6'2'' and 165lbs so I always find pants to be too baggy. My inseam is 31'' which correlates to an XL but that comes with a 36"-40" waist (according to IW sizing guide.) The last pants I ordered were Mission BSX pants in a L. They were a couple inches too short but were a bit baggy. Advice? Anyone ordered these pants that could comment on the sizing?

I am looking at buying the Tour Spartan Pro Pant but am worried about the sizing. I am 6'2'' and 165lbs so I always find pants to be too baggy. My inseam is 31'' which correlates to an XL but that comes with a 36"-40" waist (according to IW sizing guide.) The last pants I ordered were Mission BSX pants in a L. They were a couple inches too short but were a bit baggy. Advice? Anyone ordered these pants that could comment on the sizing?

Im 5'-8" 200lbs and wear a girdle, I get the large, Most inline pants are kind of baggy,Have you checked out the Valken pants they are a little more stream line.