Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammers44

Bauer Vapor XXXX vs Eagle X65

I recently just got the opportunity to try on both pairs of these gloves and see which one I liked better. Price wise their the same and they both have a pretty nice fit for me. Anyone have any experience with these gloves? Palm wear? Not becoming to stiff over a short period of time? Any help is appreciated.

XXXX Pro or regular XXXX?

I had the Vapor XXXX Pro and found that the nash leather palms dried out rather quickly. Especially in the dry winter air (I store my gear in a heated basement).

The Eagle X65 has the MSH2 palm, which us superior. I have had my PPF's with the same palm for a year and have only recently noticed any crusty palm issues and they are very minor.

I tried the X65 on and thought the fit/quality was not very good. The Vapor XXXX Pro is a high quality glove although it is not the most protective on the market.

If you liked the way the both fit AND are concerned about the palm the most - get the X65's.

They are just the vapor xxxx. I'm leaning more towards the eagles after reading that and some other reviews. I also just saw some TPS R8 pro knits for right around the same price. Anyone have experience with these?