Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cdnrookies

Hamilton and sourrounding area stores

So I'm wondering if I'm missing out on any little shops in our area with a good selection of sticks, and new gear.

Obviously hockey life is the big one, but where do you like to scope out the new gear in the area of say mississaugua to St catharines?

I know that burlington has source for sports which is a decent little store and skaters wish aint half bad either (but really tiny)

You should check out Front Row Sports in Thorald. Huge store with lots of selection and great sales a few times per year usually christmas and some time around late august.

Kenesky's is a classic and Joel has been know to make deals since it is a private shop. More of a candy store for goalies but still lots of player stuff. I got my Skate Fenders there when the guy at Hockey Life told me he hadn't heard of them. Six months later, PHL got them in.

Sad about Heads Up-great store.