Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr13lcky

Mission Wicked Lights

Hey Everyone. Due to lack of funds, I missed my chance to purchase the Wicked Lights when Mission re-released them. Then, Hockey Giant was closing them out for $149, and I missed my shot again! They are now out of my size. Anyone know if Mission might have another go with them anytime in the near future? Or anyone have a pair of lightly used size 8 or 8.5 that they might be willing to part with for a reasonable price? Please let me know. Thanks.

I got a pair of Wicked lights from HG on clearence a few months ago. I tried them on around the house and the pain from the toebox area on the inside of my big toes was unbearable. The boot itself is extreamly stiff, I want to try and get them punced out at the toebox and swap a better frame on them, they seem like they could be the very best boots I have ever worn if I could get the pain issue solved. Mine are 6.5D's or I would sell them to you, sorry. But if anyone else might be looking for a 6.5D, let me know.

I got a pair of Wicked lights from HG on clearence a few months ago. I tried them on around the house and the pain from the toebox area on the inside of my big toes was unbearable. The boot itself is extreamly stiff, I want to try and get them punced out at the toebox and swap a better frame on them, they seem like they could be the very best boots I have ever worn if I could get the pain issue solved. Mine are 6.5D's or I would sell them to you, sorry. But if anyone else might be looking for a 6.5D, let me know.

On ebay USA right now, might wanna request pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Mission-Wicked-Light-Carbon-Generator-Skates-/320661039222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa8e32876#ht_500wt_1156

I have the originals with carbon frame, but too small for you!

Hey OP,

I have a pair of re-released Mission Wicked Light size 9D..I have used them probably 3 games, they didnt fit my feet that well. If your interested PM me or respond on this board