Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilliz

Converting X60 with Labeda Hum'er

Collected my converted iceskates X60 with the Labeda Hum'er chassi on today.

He had mounted them with a 10mm heel lift on, didn't have any chance to ask him why.

Did leave them at another shop and he tought that he would be able to sort them out and take away the heel lift and press the boot down and then fix it again.

And yes i told him to dremmel for the second wheel and did not ask for a heel lift.

I tried the in the shop and it felt like skating on high heels, all the purpose with the hum'er frame with the low straight chassi was gone..

Can anyone tell me if it can be done or doesn't the x60 boot work with the hum'er chassi without a heel lift because of it's formed outersole.

Need a quick answer, otherwise i have to convert back to the reebok skates i used last year.

Bad english right now, it's late and i am pissed because the first game is tomorrow...and i am swedish

Thank's

Will fit with a little dremel work!

ran into the same problem. the second wheel was the problem as the hole underneath the forefoot of the boot was too large, and even if the skate was dremelled, the wheel would still go in the hole right into the footbed. it's just a problem with the size of the skate and the chassis... not all boot/hum'er combinations run into this problem, just certain sizes.

ran into the same problem. the second wheel was the problem as the hole underneath the forefoot of the boot was too large, and even if the skate was dremelled, the wheel would still go in the hole right into the footbed. it's just a problem with the size of the skate and the chassis... not all boot/hum'er combinations run into this problem, just certain sizes.

We had that aspect in mind to yesterday when we spoke about what to do,, you have approximately 3-4 mm extra to take away before you have dremmeled all the way inside the skate, so this can be done and maybe use a 2-3mm heel lift and make it fit.

Not a 10mm..

As long as my own foot doesnt touch the wheel you can let it be a hole right trough over the 2:nd wheel, it will not affect the boot that much.

By the way i have a 9,5 skate and medium chassi

Problem solved, there are 0.5 mm left or something under the second wheel :) Pics coming to the conversion thread later!