Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jazz4all

TOUR skates fit?

ok, another Q for Tour product.

So, for TOUR skates users, what kind of foot that might fit nicely in it? i'm flat footed with wide forefoot. my best fitting skates would be Rbk but curious about TOUR fit.

the only info i got is TOUR is offered in D width but its almost wider than EE in mission. is that true? and the only thing left is how the arch fit. is it closer to mission or Rbk?

Tour Boots are usually thought of as being little wider in the ball of the foot area.

and how's the arch? since i can't try Tour skate here in indonesia.

It is a pretty standard arch support.

is it like mission? i have lower arch :( my current skates is mission n the arch is higher than my liking. Rbk/CCM is good for me but wanna try TOUR skates. oh one more thing. i wonder if code tabu n EX1 fit is same?

is it like mission? i have lower arch :( my current skates is mission n the arch is higher than my liking. Rbk/CCM is good for me but wanna try TOUR skates. oh one more thing. i wonder if code tabu n EX1 fit is same?

I would say that our arch support is a little lower than Missions. They tend to have a high arch support in their skates. As far as the fit between the EX1 and the TABU, they fit the same. Let me know if you have any other questions.