Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcp2

Nike Bauer One75 glove repair

So, just as I was getting comfortable with this catcher (no more batting glove as "underglove"), I noticed that the webbing internal backhand strap was ripping. I have a Vaughn Velocity V2 glove in the basement, but I really can't close that one very well, and the break is not for me, as my hands are on the smaller side. I like the first base baseball mitt feel of the One75. Is it worth my time and effort to find a place to repair the One75? Any suggestions for another glove with a similar feel if the repair costs more than the glove?

So, just as I was getting comfortable with this catcher (no more batting glove as "underglove"), I noticed that the webbing internal backhand strap was ripping. I have a Vaughn Velocity V2 glove in the basement, but I really can't close that one very well, and the break is not for me, as my hands are on the smaller side. I like the first base baseball mitt feel of the One75. Is it worth my time and effort to find a place to repair the One75? Any suggestions for another glove with a similar feel if the repair costs more than the glove?

If you're willing to spend a little extra on a pro level glove, I'd say go for the One95. Hockeygiant.com has a bunch of older bauer stuff on sale so I think that you can get some real good deals over there. I think at $230, you can't really go wrong. you're saving roughly $200 on a pro level glove that will last longer as well as perform better. Here s a link to the One95 glove:

http://www.hockeygiant.com/nbhs95pgcsr.html

Hope that helps!