Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilmoth90

Mission Vanguard Small

I mounted a pair of medium vanguards to my easton stealth s15's, I'm not sure I like how long the wheel base is (specifically how far the wheels go past my boots, sz8) I'm used to my Missions where the front wheel was just about flush with the toe cap. Is the size small vanguard still 76/80? Like I said, I have the mediums, and there is just a hair of space between each wheel, can't see how you could go any smaller and still be 76/80.

Anyone recommend where to find a 72/80 high low? All I find out there is the Vanguards and the Labeada Hummer.

I'd love to have another pair of Mission Generators.

Pretty sure the only thing small about the size sm Vanguards are the setup of the mounting holes. I have SM Vanguards on one pair of skates and M Vanguards on another pair, both 76/80, and the distance between the forward and rear axles are the same. Only the boot mounting patterns are different.

I've got a pair of 6.5D RX:60s and they're 76/80, the wheels are insanely close.

Why is the chassis aftermarket so poor? Reading the Sprung thread I guess the dude is right that the big boys keep everyone out.

All I want is a 72-80 hi lo chassis and you would think I'm trying to find Bigfoot. Why would mission totally nix them? I feel to flat on the vanguard and felt the old high low gave you a more aggressive stance and also like I mentioned above, I don't like my wheels sticking so far past my toe cap, I feel it hurts maneuverability and speed on take off.

Anyone want to sell a good 72/80 medium hi lo?

Dont you mean small hi/lo? Wont the med vanguard and the med hi/lo be the same length? Maybe you should look into the ccm/rbk tri-di (med or small)?

Also, the Sprung A6X has a slightly longer length than small metal frames fitting your boot size better.

Wilmoth90, I found a set of Violators in medium for you. Check your PM box.

Why is the chassis aftermarket so poor? Reading the Sprung thread I guess the dude is right that the big boys keep everyone out.

All I want is a 72-80 hi lo chassis and you would think I'm trying to find Bigfoot. Why would mission totally nix them? I feel to flat on the vanguard and felt the old high low gave you a more aggressive stance and also like I mentioned above, I don't like my wheels sticking so far past my toe cap, I feel it hurts maneuverability and speed on take off.

Anyone want to sell a good 72/80 medium hi lo?