Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sav25

Thanks to Revision

Hey all

Just wanted to shout a public 'thanks' to the guys at Revision.eu

I rounded off 4 of the bolts on my Vanquish skates (I think my allen key may have been to blame). I'm going to drill them out but my problem was that noone in the UK seems to sell spares for these skates.

I emailed Revision and without any hassle they agreed to send me replacement bolts free of charge.

Ok it's just a handful of bolts...but what other company can you actually 'talk' to like that?

Skates have done me well too - no problems with anything else at all.

Customer for life

Hey all

Just wanted to shout a public 'thanks' to the guys at Revision.eu

I rounded off 4 of the bolts on my Vanquish skates (I think my allen key may have been to blame). I'm going to drill them out but my problem was that noone in the UK seems to sell spares for these skates.

I emailed Revision and without any hassle they agreed to send me replacement bolts free of charge.

Ok it's just a handful of bolts...but what other company can you actually 'talk' to like that?

Skates have done me well too - no problems with anything else at all.

Customer for life

Thanks Richard for your kind words. We do our best to help and talk to all our European customers, whether they're from the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium or the Netherlands.

The alu Revision axles really need a good allen key, but even more important: make sure you insert the allen key all the way into the axle. That way you divide the torque over the complete axle length.

Thanks Richard for your kind words. We do our best to help and talk to all our European customers, whether they're from the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium or the Netherlands.

The alu Revision axles really need a good allen key, but even more important: make sure you insert the allen key all the way into the axle. That way you divide the torque over the complete axle length.

That's my next hockey investment - a quality set of allens.

Any news on a date for the new boots? I want to grab a pair as soon as they come out!

Thanks again

Rich