Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

Mission M-1 pant belt ripped out

I own a Mission M-1 '03 pant that I've worn for maybe 20 icetimes. The pant features a two-belt-system. The lower belt isn't "floating" around the whole waist. The left part of the lower belt isn't moveable at all, the right end was apparently around a foot long. My problem is that the right part of the lower belt ripped out of the pant completely. I can't find a remaining part of the belt, so I figure it ripped at the end seam. My issue is that I do not have the missing part of the belt anymore, nor can I find the spot where the belt was sewn on. Is there any way to fix that? Maybe I could sew in the missing part of the belt if I had a replacement part.

Unfortunately, returning the pant to the point of sale for a possible warraty claim is not an option. As many will know, I live in Germany and I got the pant with the help of Chadd who bought the pant for me and sent it overseas. We don't even have M-1 pants in Germany, the importer's highest model is the M-2.

I get it there is no way to rescue these breezers. I'll dump them and go for Bauer 8000s. How do the 8000's size compared to the Nike Quest line? Is it safe to say they are identical in size as it is obviously a Nike pant labled as Bauer?

Do you need both belts?? If you need the bottom one, you could just do the top one then tape around your waist where the lower one was if you like the M-1's.