Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trevor13478

Graf Supra 370

I'm looking for a new pair of skates and these caught my eye, especially with that price tag around $200. I'm usually not one for white skates but for some reason I really like the look. My concerns are 1)that it's a 200 dollar skate and you get what you pay for and 2)I've never worn a graf skate before, no stores around me carry them, but I've had pretty bad lacebite in every skate I've had and these seem to be pretty deep fitting skates.

Does anybody wear these and can you tell me if these are really just a cheapo skate or if they're really a bargain coming from Graf. I know most of their skates are very high quality.

Also I'm coming from Mission AGX's, how would those compare to the fit and feel of a Graf skate?

The 370 is built on a deeper last, so make sure it fits your properly. I've never been able to use Mission Ice skates as they were always too shallow, but then going to Grafs it provided the depth I needed (i have a bigger or 'thicker' instep)