Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidc

Recommend Roller pants / girdle

Can anyone recommend some roller pants that are light and breathable but are also friendly on the wallet?

And maybe recommend a light girdle I can wear underneath.

The pant's I have now are some old things from like 1999/2000...they don't breathe at all and are thick and heavy.

Thanks

I would try to to find last years mission commanders, or this years t8 or t6s. Most lower end pants are a solid material. The missions are like a small mesh. And for the girdle, a mission thorax or what I wear, a shockdoctor football girdle. I use the shockdoctor, and I believe IW carries it. It is a bit pricey, but is very durable and light.

I love my Valken V-Pro pants. They're extremely durable and well ventilated, but they aren't the lightest or the cheapest ones out there. The Valken Elite pants would be both lighter and cheaper. Hockeytron has had a code for 30% off Valken pants and girdles a couple times (that's when I picked mine up).

For girdles, I'm now using the Valken elite and it's very light, mobile and breathable. Before that I used the Mission Thorax advantage. It's very mobile, but is not as light or breathable as the Valken elite. You don't really notice the extra weight when you're skating though and it does have plastic inserts for extra protection which is something the Valken doesn't have.

Agreed the Valken V-Pro is probably the best designed pant on the market, but its not cheap. The V-Elite is a bit cheaper and lighter. The Valken Elite girdle is excellent. I also have used the Reebok 7K girdle, good protection plastic inserts in key locations (hip bone and tail bone) and quite light.

Old topic, epic bump, I know....

But if still looking, I've got a brand new pair of Mission Axiom T.6 pants, and a barely used Mission CSX girdle for sale....