Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSand

Charlotte, NC adult hockey league(s)

Looking for some information on any adult hockey league(s)and rinks in the Charlotte, NC area. Ideally C level. Any information you can pass on would be helpful. Thanks.

There are leagues in Pineville at the Icehouse, and in Indian Trail at the Extreme Ice Center. Both locations have many leagues. I know that Pineville has two levels of C-leagues so one of those two would most likely work for you. They both have player drafts for players new to the area. The Extreme Ice Center is a nicer rink with two full size sheets of ice, but I would base my league selection mostly on proximity.

Charles

There are leagues in Pineville at the Icehouse, and in Indian Trail at the Extreme Ice Center. Both locations have many leagues. I know that Pineville has two levels of C-leagues so one of those two would most likely work for you. They both have player drafts for players new to the area. The Extreme Ice Center is a nicer rink with two full size sheets of ice, but I would base my league selection mostly on proximity.

Charles

Thanks Charles.