Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vansj

Bauer Mega 50 fit

I'm looking to get a pair of Bauer Mega 50's (older inline skates) off ebay and am wondering how they fit, or any of the Bauer Mega line for that matter? Do I get them 1 1/2 sizes down like with Bauer ice skates?

Thanks!

Although, I have never owned a pair of Mega 50's... I have owned many pairs of Bauer inlines that go back as far as 20 years or so. They have all been using the same sizing as their ice skates, approx 1.5 size down from your dress shoe. And the D width has always been very narrow in my opinion.

So I would imagine that the Mega 50's would fit similar.

I'm looking to get a pair of Bauer Mega 50's (older inline skates) off ebay and am wondering how they fit, or any of the Bauer Mega line for that matter? Do I get them 1 1/2 sizes down like with Bauer ice skates?

Thanks!

I found that Megas have a fit more like the Flexlite ice skate line, roomier toe box and more generous fit. I'm a size 9 in a Bauer One95 skate and about an 8.5 in a Mega. My regular street shoes are a 10-10.5 in Nike.