Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

11k skates D/AA fit

does anyone have the 11k D/AA sized skates and if they can comment on the fit compared to the regular D/A? I'm basically trying to find a softer version of one95/100/ skates and hoping the fit is similar. Currently i'm using S17s but i wish they were little narrower and not as high cut.

Where do you wish the S17's were a bit narrower? In the heel or the entire skate? I thought the S17 fit my narrow heel well but the forefoot was too wide and deep. I tried on an 11k D/A and the heel was bit wide and forefoot still felt too wide and deep. I don't think the D/AA will change fit of forefoot at all. They definitely felt softer than the TO and One100 I tried on though. IW can get D/AA in stock in like 10 days and has a great return policy.

Where do you wish the S17's were a bit narrower? In the heel or the entire skate? I thought the S17 fit my narrow heel well but the forefoot was too wide and deep. I tried on an 11k D/A and the heel was bit wide and forefoot still felt too wide and deep. I don't think the D/AA will change fit of forefoot at all. They definitely felt softer than the TO and One100 I tried on though. IW can get D/AA in stock in like 10 days and has a great return policy.

- feels like the forefoot is little bit too wide.

- tried on the synergy EQ50 and didn't really like the fit that much.