Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moejoe3117

Tour

Guessing around tournament time this year... When I spoke to someone at StateWars they said they are on a 2-year line right now. Considering that the high-end Thor skates were released in August of 2010 - I would say summer/fall 2012 would be their next release...

If you have heard the saying "If it aint broke, then don't fix it", that is along the lines of the direction we are currently going. Our THOR line has been a great line, both from the sales side as well as we have had no issues with the line at all. Possibly the best line that we have made. We will be running with this line for longer as we prepare for the future. This THOR series gives us the time to really test out some new ideas and features that we have for the future.

For the mean time Tour will be running an awesome Black Friday sale this week. If you are in the market fro a new pair of skates, this will be the sale time to take a look at. Be on the look out for the sale. I will update you in a little with the details.