Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axxion89

Warrior Dolomite Spyne RH Kovalev and Vaughn Epic 8800 Pro C/A

I have 2 items for sale:

Warrior Dolomite Spyne RH Kovalev 85 flex. Measures 55" from top to bottom in great shape. Only wear is on blade face where some carbon layer has peeled off due to impact from puck. Blade is still stiff, only getting rid of due to not using it. (No cracks in blade either and I took the blade tape off)

Best Offer/Looking around $40 shipped

IMG_0108.jpg

Vaughn Epic 8800 Pro Chest protector size Small. This is a great item for anyone interested in playing goalie or looking for an upgrade. This is a pro model unit made in the USA and is very protective but more important, extremely mobile. I bought this recently but it didn't fit me. I am just looking at making some money back on it and want to sell it to an MSH member who is looking to use it to start playing in net or look for an upgrade. No smell and some minor staining but for the price, you will be hard pressed to find better unit.

$135 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg