Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Mojo Jr - alex_campbell99

Stick:

Warrior Mojo

Jr

52 flex

Kopitar curve

Thank you to Warrior and Modsquadhockey for letting me do a review! I have playoffs and a couple tournaments coming up, so I will be getting lots of use out of it.

I have played hockey for 6 or 7 years now, moving up to Bantam next year. Other stick currently using: X60

The design and look of the stick is nice. Luckily the colours of the stick happen to match my teams colours!

I got to use the stick for the first time today. The main thing I noticed is the Mojo is definately softer than my other stick. Almost too much. This is the first time I realized that I may be ready to move up to intermediate shaft sticks. Overall, I really like this stick.

This is the first grip stick I have used, and it will take a while to get used to it. I received passes no problem. The blade seems really solid but not too stiff. Stickhandling, I was able to feel the puck with no problems. The biggest thing I noticed, and it may be because of the flex - was how much easier it was to get the puck up when I shoot. It felt like my shots were even harder, which is good!

I will check in with another post next weekend, as I don't have hockey tomorrow because of Super Bowl.

Well, this weekend I had a mini tournament on Saturday, and my final regular season game today.

I used the Mojo exclusively for both. I am still getting used to the grip on the shaft, but am noticing it less each time out. I found that I am able to really use the flex of this stick to my benefit Notice I said in an earlier post that I find the stick a lot softer than the X60 I have been using. Although the axy-sym technology could very well be helping out with this too.

Again, stickhandling with the Mojo is great. Making and taking passes is still coming really easy to me with the Mojo. Also, I have been on a goal scoring streak with this stick - hope it continues into the playoffs! Today, I got a nice pass, and was able to shoot it over the goalies leg without much effort - I think this was due to the curve, as well as the flex of the shaft. I really like how I am able to flex the shaft.

I have another tournament coming up this next weekend, and will check in again after that!

Well, I had another tournament this past weekend Good thing this is about the stick and not the tournament!!!

The Mojo was the stick I chose to use - we had 3 games in just under 24 hours. I have used this stick for a couple weeks now, and it is now my main stick. I notice that all aspects of my game related to the stick all come second nature to me now. I think one of the best things about this stick is the puck feel, as my confidence with the puck has never been higher. My coaches mentioned this to me too!

Durability of this stick does not seem to be an issue. I have taken a number of slashes to the shaft without worrying about it breaking like some sticks can.

Playoffs start this Saturday and I will update again after week 1 of the playoffs.

It`s been a bit since my last entry, but I wanted to get a few weeks together in one post. My playoffs are going on right now and the Mojo has been my main (only) stick that I`ve been using. I am still very confident with this stick to make passes, and for shooting. I think that this is the most accurate I have been for shooting and I would like to think that because I have broken in this stick and am used to it - this is part of the reason why. I really like the feel of this stick after using it for over a month now. At first I wasn`t used to the grip, but now I don`t think twice about it. One thing I want to say is how durable this stick is! It has taken a beating and it does have quite a few marks and paint chips, but nothing that takes away from the stick. I have taken, and given, a few hard slashes without having to worry about it breaking. I have a couple weeks left of playoffs, and will be updating again.