Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jds

A few pro stock sticks/shafts (LH)

Stuff kicking around that is rarely used.

1. Pro-stock Saku Koivu CCM-U+CL . Grip. Custom pattern , open face with slight toe curve. 85 flex. 66” from toe to butt..Literally used twice. $85. Blade has a textured finish.

2. Pro-stock Andrei Kostitsyn Warrior Dolomite clear shaft paired with pro-stock Warrior Dolomite tapered blade in Drury clone pattern. Made this into a shaft after the blade broke. 100 flex. 63 ½ “ from toe to butt. This one shows some wear but still going strong.Too stiff for me.$65

3.Two Reebok 10k shafts made from pro-stock OPS. Both 85 flex. One is 51” long and one is 49” long. Longer shaft is clear and shorter is grip.$35 each. Both take tapered blades.

http://imageshack.us...tealthfull.jpg/

Prices are before shipping. Having never shipped a stick, I have no idea about costs around that. I am located in the GTA and would prefer local pickup if possible to save the shipping hassle. Will ship to US but, again, I would have to figure out shipping costs first.