Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harv

Washington Capitals Gear - Gloves, Helmets, Pants

All prices shipping to your door. Canada please add $10 for gloves. I've been getting killed on shipping to Canada as of late.

Easton E Pro 'Capitals' 14 in- $135 shippped SOLD

Very good condition. Has Capitals stitched on the cuffs. No interior padding. Palms are very good. Thumbs have been cut but the pieces are still there if you wanted to sew them back. Shell is great, no puck parks or rips. White on the cuff is still very bright. Sharp gloves with zero smell. Has a small #39 on each palm and someone took a black marker on inside of each glove to black out something. A saying or maybe a bible verse? It's not very noticeable. Just wanted to disclose that.

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

Easton E Pro #49 14 in- $85 shipped

Whoever this guy was gripped his stick hard. Left palm as a hole through the top layer but does not go the whole way through. The stitching on the middle finger has seprated from the glove too and could use repair. The right glove is in great shape. No holes or tears. Thumbs are attached but no interior padding.

IMG_5466.jpg

Reebok Sty2 - 14 in Made in Canada - $115 shipped

Cool gloves, palms are good with a very very very small hole in the left palm. Size of a pea. #71 on both palms. These gloves fit SNUG. The interior padding on these are very big and they are snug on your hands.

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5463.jpg

Reebok Sty2 - 15 in Made in Canada - $110 shipped SOLD

Different graphics on these. Palms are good. No holes, just piling and tape residue. No interior padding. Have Capitals on the side stitched. Cool touch.

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

Only have 1 pair of pants left in a size Large. Good condition, not major flaws. 2 piece pant with NHL logo on back. All the belts work.

$125 US - $140 Canada SOLD

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

I have 2 of these for sale. All 2 have Bauer half shields. Full stickers with all the logos and numbers. You'd have to look up what person wore who, I don't know the Caps very well.

$150 shipped for any of them. Canada add $10.

Blue one is a Large. Good condition. Only fault I can find is there is a small nick on the right side of the visor. Isn't directly in your field of visor. Other than that it's pretty clean.

The CCMs have no marking but I'm leaning towards Medium. I've never worm CCMs and there are no markings in them so I'm still trying to figure it out. I usually wear a Medium in Bauer and with these adjusted down they fit fine. So I'm guessing Medium.

These are in very good condition. Visors are almost flawless. No big scratches of any kind. Padding is super clean and the chin strap has no stains or marks. These are great clean helmets.

#62 SOLD

IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

62 was defenseman Sean Collins ... I don't know 59.

Yeah, I photomatched Collins. Didn't look into 59. I'm thinking he was at the rookie/ato camp but I dont know if they use stickers for that.

l5551660.jpg

The gloves are #39 (Steckel), #49 and #71. I know 71 was a black player at the july camp. Don't remember his name tho..

Also, the 5 rolls are sold.