Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boosterbosch

Stores in Orlando

Hi everyone,

I am from Scotland and we really do not have a great choice of equipment and stores here, combine that with high prices ...

Now I am going to Orlando on my honeymoon in 2 weeks and I was hoping people could help me find a few stores for apparel and kit in general near international drive?

Thanks!

Barry

I live in Tampa and JR is right. If you don't mind a bit of a drive the proshop at the Ice Sports Forum in Brandon (not to be confused with the Tampa Times Forum) has one of the better selections of current equipment in the state. It's an hour plus drive from Disney. My son's there at a camp all week, so I was there today. They have a large selection of top of the line and newly released protective equipment, skates and sticks. RDV is really good for a Florida store and definitely the only game in the Orlando area. but Brandon is a little bigger, has a better selection and lots of high end items. Of course I got my skates at RDV But that was because of the fitter, thanks again JR.

Did Just Hockey close? Sorry if I'm a bit behind I moved away from Orlando a few years ago.

Yeah, Dave packed up and moved back to Toronto back in April.

Of course I got my skates at RDV But that was because of the fitter, thanks again JR.

You got fitted there - we ran the transaction in MI. :) No prob

It's very easy to get there, it is 1/4 mi from Interstate 4.

You can take a cab there no problem. Back in the day when I worked there a lot of tourists used to do that.

No website.

Thanks JR, will surely get to go there once!

Cause they don't deliver custom franchise outside of US & Canada, I'm getting mine delivered to my hotel :)

But mainly I'm looking for hoodies an tshirts as you simply cannot get these over here. A nice USA shirt would be awesome as well :)