Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

telgip33

League Full - Calgary, AB, Inner City Men's Rec League looking for teams for 2012-2013

League Full

Hello all,

I'm posting this for a friend that runs a small men's Rec hockey league in West Hillhurst (www.cnchl.ca). This is a small 10 team league looking to fill the 10th spot for the upcoming 2012-2013 season.

- All games are at the West Hillhurst Arena (1940 6th Ave. NW) in the Calgary Non-Contact Hockey League (CNCHL)

- Games are 1-1/4 hours long (3 stop time periods, 15, 15, & 13 minutes, but last period can get cut short if the game is running long), non-contact (slap shots allowed), you must have full gear. The games have 2 ref's and a score keeper.

- Games are on one night a weekend, either Friday night (8:45pm or 10:15pm) or Saturday night (8:15pm, 9:45pm, or 11:15pm).

- The season is 28 games long including playoffs (with 2 weeks off over Christmas). The season starts the weekend of Sept. 7th & 8th 2012, and wraps up the weekend of Mar. 29th & 30th 2013

- The league price is $7500 for the season, one of the cheapest men's leagues in the city!

If you are interested or have more questions please send me a PM and I will put you in touch the the guy (Todd) that runs the league. I also run a team that plays in the league so can answer questions about the league also.

Cheers,

Carl

The league exhibition games start the weekend of Sept. 7 & 8th

Still looking for 1 more team if there is a Calgary Team looking for a fun league with a great location and and even better price!