Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chilaxin12

Fall Cleaning Sale...Sticks, Shafts, and more to come.

Looking to unload a few things. Have Supreme One40 Gloves and Pants brand new size 14" and Large respectively I will be adding later. Also A pair of G5 Ultra Great Whites size 10 with Step Steel, TUUK and E-Pro Holders and some other odds and ends should be up by tonight.

1) Reebok AI 9 Pro Stock Adam Mair sticks. I have 2 of these. They are Brand New, Right Handed, 90 flex Mid curve and very slightly open toe. Kind of like a cross between an Iginla and Sakic. These have a grip coating, and are still in the plastic sleeves from Reebok. I currently have these on eBay for $135 or both for $255. BOTH SOLD $255 ON EBAY.

2) Easton Aluminum Shafts. I have no use for them, both accept standard blades and are 46.5" Without any plugs. Would like to get $45

photo1_zps11a79b02.jpg

Graf G5 Ultra Great White. Size 10, was told these were pro-stock from Ferris State Bulldogs when I got them about 2 years ago. These show some moderate wear but are still a decent set to wheel around on. They have Cobra Holders, and Step steel. Got these to convert to roller, however the soles aren't really designed for that as pictured. One of the RMS Screws has snapped, I never even noticed it while skating on them, holders are not currently attached but will be attached when shipped. Will also come with laces. $85

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

Bauer One 40 Senior Elbow Pads, Won some Bauer Gear in a Tournament, still new in bag. Size Adult Large $35

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Bauer Supreme One 40 Pant, New In Bag, Size Large $60IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Bauer Supreme One40 Gloves Size 14" New with tags. $50 IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

Tuuk LS 288 Holders: doesn't have hardware $30

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Set of LS 2.1 Runners. Used but with life left. $20

IMG_1076.jpg

CCM E-Pro 280 Steel Profiled to 9' once again doesn't have hardware $25

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Quickest way to reach me is by email. Dubeckym@gmail.com I'll be adding additional items and specifics later tonight.