Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leafs1967

Warrior ritual youth or junior pads?

Hi I'm looking for a bit of help looking for some new pads for my young son. He's currently wearing RBK 6k truck break 21" pads and are getting extremely small on him now. We live in the UK and finding a shop to try and pads is next to impossible as nowhere here stocks any selection of pads. Have been doing some research and am interested in getting him the Warrior Ritual pads. What I'm looking to find out is there a huge difference in protection from the youth 24's to the jr 24's. I like he adjustable knee area on the youth path but an just looking for any info that might help. Thanks in advance

The juniors are 24+1, the youth are just 24". The Juniors are 9" wide, my catalog does not say how wide the yth's are. Not sure what his age is, but I'd recommend the junior version as they have all the blfy design and adjustments. Both will give protection, I don't think you will have any problem there.

Thank you for your reply. I'm leaning towards getting him the junior model as he trains up quite a bit with the older age groups so the extra protection the juniors would offer would suit him better. Thanks again for your reply