Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dynasty AX1 - Pitt.elitehockey04

Stick: Warrior Dynasty AX1 55 flex

Shot: Right

Curve: Burrows Lie 4

Grip

Me

5'4

90 lbs

Position: F/D

I usually use a Bauer Nexus 1000. I play AAA girls hockey in Pittsburgh, but live in Florida.

When I first got the stick I love how it looked. The grip felt great. It is a little heavier then I am used to, but I got used to it quickly. The stick is great at controlling the puck and I love the way it shoots. Although, I have only done 1 lesson, and 2 practices, and around mid-shaft the grip is starting to flake/peel off. Other then that, I love the stick and have no complaints about it yet.

I still love the stick. The back side feature is really good. I've never had had that and I think its pretty cool. My shots and passes are really strong too, the stick has great control of the puck. The grip on it has stopped peeling but there are still some places where it came off completely.

I love the stick. I was having some troubles catching some passes during my practices this week, but other then that the stick is great. The grip has stopped peeling completely. The heel is really scuffed, it looks like I've had it longer then my Nexus, and I've had that for 3 months. This stick is my first Warrior and so far I'm really impressed with it.