Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

shoulder pads suggestions for tall and skinny?

So I'm about 6'0 165-170, long torso (pants are 30-31" inch seam) and i find i'm a medium in most shoulder pads (currently wearing vapor xxxx and reebok 9k girdle) and it leave my bottom ribs expose and i about 3-4 inch gap exposed in my spine.

Do you guys have any suggestions for shoulder pads or should i be looking at pants/girdle to eliminate the exposed area?

I'm 5'11", 185 lbs and am currently wearing CCM Fit 09 shoulders. Very protective/comfortable, low profile caps. Back tucks right into the top of my pants. My only complaint is that it leaves a small section of my stomach exposed, but I could add a belly pad if I wanted to.

Maybe just go to a used sports equipment place and see if you can find a cheap pair you can use to add a little more protection to yours. Either with a little Velcro if you might want to remove it later on or stitched on for good. Hope that helps

yeah that might be my only choice, just checked out all the new stuff and it's all about the same lenght, but i noticed pants now seem to be cut higher so i might go with that route instead now. Appreciate the suggestions :)