Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLlano

Baking Roller Hockey Skates

Hello,

I just got back into playing hockey after my 14 yr off season. I purchased some new Eason z-air inlines for very cheap, I played with them for the first time lastnight and got a pretty nice blister on my inside heel. I was doing some research online and came across quite a few articles about "baking". My main question is are Easton z-airs able to be baked and if so, how long on each skate at what temp? I doubt I have access to a pro shop that does it(its hard enough to find equiptment, let alone someone that knows about it) so I will prob have to do it myself

Its never reccomened that you do that at your house but somtimes thats the only way. Ideally you would bring them to a lhs or rink pro shop and they could do them for you. Where are you located? Maybe we can find you a shop around you. Other option is to simply wear them while watching tv or however you spend your free time. I always like to lace my new skates up and sit down for a few hours, the heat from your foot does the job and helps break them in. There are steps to cook them at home but thats a last choice.