Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aeriches10

Labeda Swiss Lite Bearings

Hey, anyone out there use Labeda Swiss Lite bearings? If so, how do they compare to BSB Swiss or Bones Swiss?

I know the make great wheels, do they make great bearings?

Thanks!

my bones are still rolling great and I have never cleaned them yet after....8 years or so. though some of that time i didnt play hockey they were always used on dirty as hell sport courts and they last. i have the 6 ball ones in there now and ive used others but i would suggest even a lower end pair of bones.

I cannot compare them to BSB nor Bones Swiss bearing, but I can compare them to Bones Reds and I cannot discern any tangible differences. I play on Sport Court that is pretty dusty from time to time and I am not one to regularly clean and service my bearings. When I change my wheels (at least twice a year), I do pull, remove any debri and re-lube my bearings using Bones Speed Cream. Seems to keep everything running smoothly. I hope this was helpful.