Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

Help with TV voices

Hey, can someone help me. Only on one channel, for one show (The simpsons) and only during the new simpsons episodes on Sunday nights, the TV talks with that person that describes a scene change or setting or whatever is going on for the blind people who are trying to listen to the show. When it breaks to commercials thers no voice, and when the show after the Simpsons comes on there is no voice. The TV upstairs in our house doesnt do the voice for the Simpsons, and people I've talked to dont have it either. I wanna make it go away so I can watch it down in the basement where my room is. I have a Zenith TV, it says Sentry 2 in the upper right corner. Anyone got any ideas on how to make him stop telling me what is going on? :(

Guest phillyfan

Hmm, do you still have the manual handy? I've had similar shows to the same thing on isolated cases, but not the Simpsons. On my TV, also a Zenith, I can go to Menu, and scroll down the Caption/Text, and select/un-select the option there to remove it. Try that, if not, either the manual, or a number on the manual?