Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geshnyc

Wake and Bake... Your Skates DIY at Home Suggestions Please

*disclaimer* *this is NOT recommended to do and voids any warranty that may be on that boot*

That being said there are a few different methods to do this. I wont link them to this topic because msh doesn't really want that info posted but all that info can be found on youtube. What skates do you have that you need to bake? Do you have a store local to you were you can have this done?

*disclaimer* *this is NOT recommended to do and voids any warranty that may be on that boot*

That being said there are a few different methods to do this. I wont link them to this topic because msh doesn't really want that info posted but all that info can be found on youtube. What skates do you have that you need to bake? Do you have a store local to you were you can have this done?

T.. Thanks for the response.. I got the Bauer Vapor X60Rs HI-LO .. The boot is stiff a wood which is a good thing I suppose. But they need to be broken in because when I lace them up snug I have no dexterity since the boot is so stiff. So for example knees bent ankle movement very limited, Leaning forward wt knees bent, lunges, just basically the shin / ankle movement is negative. Strangely the tongue is soft. Also, no top support unless I go super snug because the upper portion of the boot is so stiff it wont wrap around my ankle so I am kind concerned there.

p.s. I almost burnt the cribo down today trying to heat gun them hahahahaha - But they get nice and soft after you warm them up, so there is hope!

KIDS DO NOT BAKE YOUR SKATES AT HOME!!!!!!