Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatwabbit

Xbox one vs ps4

Thinking of getting either one when titanfall is released or when my current 5yr old xbox 360 goes. Over the years I've bought numerous games with the 360, and trading them in would yield very little value.

Xbox one doesn't allow game sharing from what hearing but it can be done on the ps4. Also since the xbox one doesn't allow you to play the 360 games, there's no brand loyalty.

Thoughts?

The only franchise tying me to Xbox and keeping me on the fence is Halo...

Then again you get generational games like the PS exclusive The Last of Us and you wonder what you'll be missing out on...

What I have heard -- and I don't have either machine -- that is the PS4 is more for a serious gamer while the new Xbox is more of an all around machine that goes the entire entertainment thingy better than the PS4. Both are incredible and both have their exclusive games that will make the decision for some people. My kids are too young and still think the original Wii is the stuff. Yet, I have friends who have both and they love them. Both owners are fiercely loyal so I take it from that you can't go wrong.

andy in Peoria