Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sss1987

Bauer X70R Inlines

i recently started a thread about the bauer X90Rs.

I'm slowly starting to consider the X70Rs.

The problem in the UK is that trying to purchase either of these skates will have to be a special order as they aren't normally stocked.

My predicament is not the money side, rather that im unsure if the X90Rs will be too stiff for my stature. I weigh in at 150lbs and 5'4" and play hockey twice a week. I usually have two - four games a month (usually 2). Im 26 and have played hockey on and off since i was 8. My last break was 4 years and i started up again 4-5months ago.

My current skates are the 2007/2008 Mission Assassins (the 1st ones with the tartan colour scheme)-they were about 3rd in the range.

I would say i could probably do with a skate which is a touch stiffer..but i have never found the assassins to be soft if that makes any sense?

My question is guys, if anyone has any X70Rs or XR4s, and has a similar stature to me..or heavier..how do they find their skates?