Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sherwood21

Removing Grip

I bought a Reebok 6K from one of the LHS' around here. It will probably be like a 3-4 string stick for me, but for 70 bucks why not. The guy who used it played for the Roadrunners, and he used an absolutely insane amount of grip on it. It's just black tape turned around, the usual way. I don't do this to my sticks so I don't really like to stickhandle with it. Anyone know how to take the grip off of this stick?

*I searched too.

Sam, your an Idiot. Goo gone but if the shaft is slippery use your thumb. And you didnt search to good I thought there was like 2 topics on this.

My cousin and I peeled the stickers off his new vector. Some of the adhesive residue stuck, so my uncle gave us some stuff called Opps. Just sprayed it on the shaft, let it set for a few seconds, and wiped it down with a rag, worked like a charm. I might use it on my old beaten but still tanking vector and try to sell it.

No..there's like 10 diff. topics on adding but not removing. BTW I did that Goo-Gone thing and its good now, thanks.

Well I thought there was. My bad.