Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDugan

Brand New Sherwood T90 Senior Slimfit, RH PP26 (PP92/Sakic clone)

So I bought this on eBay recently and just got it today (was away on vacation and had it delivered to my office). It was listed on the store sticker, and also in the auction, as PP9 which was what I wanted, and shame on me I guess for not realizing they didn't make the PP9 in an "undercover" edition and not looking closely at the pics of the curve. I can't stand this curve.

I'd like to recover the money I spent on this. I got a great price, it's just this stick will never be used by me. It's 100% unused.

If I don't get any interest here, I'll see if I can return it, but I feel bad doing that because the seller ended up spending a good bit more than what I paid for shipping, and I feel bad for him on that account.

Link to the auction I bought it from:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sherwood-T90-Undercover-Hockey-Stick-PP9-Right-Hand-NEW-/321426961365?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=ZicXz%252FgiuhqfCutRUnd1EoyPOQE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

$45 plus actual shipping. SOLD