Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psulion22

NWT Nexus 1000 stick, NWT Total ONe NXG shell, some used OPS, and some used steel

I'm looking to unoad some odds and ends I have. Pics to follow

Bauer Nexus 1000 Griptac RH 87 P92L5. - Brand new, with the receipt still attached. I bought a two pack of these and used one when I realized that 87 was too stiff. So this one hasn't been touched. $150 shipped obo

Bauer Supreme Total One NXG shell NWT, SR Small Navy. I won this on eBay thinking it would fit based on the size chart. Not even close so out it goes. Padded thighs and kidneys, zippered inner thigh $25 shipped obo

Bauer Nexus 1000 Griptac RH 87 P92L5 - the second of the two I bought. This one had been used for about 3 months before I replaced it. Cut about 1.5-2" from the top. $100 shipped obo

Bauer APX2SE Pro stock Griptac RH 87 P92L5 - Pro stock APX2SE with extra grip coating. "Johnson" I got this when I broke a Nexus 1000, and never really liked it. Used maybe 10-12 games Cut down 1.5-2". $100 shipped obo

1 set of BlackEdge steel, 280 for Bauer LS2.1 holders. Sharpened 3-4 times FBV 100/50, profiled to 8/12" neutral by the guys at No Icing Sports. I bought it to use, and then replaced my skates like a month later. These don't fit the new skates. $75 shipped obo

1 set of BlackEdge steel, 280 for Bauer LS2.1 holders. Sharpened 7-8 times. Same story as above. $50 shipped

Prices are negotiable. Let me know if you have any questions.